This comment form is optional.
Thank you for visiting our website, please join us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or add us on your Google+
The Mozambique High Commission in Pretoria and its Consular Section closes during Mozambican and South African Public Holidays. The Mozambican Public and National Holidays are following: 1 January, 3 February, 7 April, 1 May, 25 June, 7 September, 25 September, 4 October and 25 December.
- If you come from the fountains take the M7 road to Sunnyside Over the first robot – Ridge street
- Drive over Walker street’s robot, straight over Rissik street’s robot
- Over Kotze street and Essenlen street’s robots
- The next to two robots are closed to each other – Park & Schoeman streets
- Between Pretorius and Church street you past the Holiday Inn.
- After Church street to get Vermeulen and then Proes streets
- At the next robot – it’s Edmond street turn right
- At the end of the block on you right hand side – welcome at the High Commission!
CONSULATE GENERAL – JOHANNESBURG
Address: 95 OXFORD ROAD-SAXONWOLD
Telephone: +27 11 3275704
Fax: + 27 11 3275711
Mr DAMASCO GABRIEL MATE
CONSULATE – PRETORIA
Address: 529 Edmond Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0083
Telephone: +27 12 401 0300/5
CONSULATE – CAPE TOWN
Address: No 1 Thibault Squere, Longo Street, 3rd Floor – Cape Town
Telephone: + 27 21 4182131/2
Fax: + 27 21 4182142
Mr HERMENEGILDO JOSÉ CAETANO
CONSULATE – DURBAN
Address: 306/310 Mathews Meyiwa Road
Sutton Square, Suite n° 9, Durban 4001
Telephone: +27 31 303 7130/31 303 7345
Fax : +27 31 303 9204
Ms OLGA ESSITA SAMBO